Hydrating Ampoule Mask created by Dr. Althea instantly soothes irritated skin, relieves itching and inflammation, helps to lighten post-acne and heals the general condition of the skin. The thin cellulose base of the mask is richly impregnated with concentrated essences that penetrate deep into the skin, intensively moisturizing and restoring.
The main functions of the mask:
- Toning and revitalizing effect;
- Increases elasticity and firmness;
- Soothes irritated skin;
- Improves complexion and evens out tone.
How to use?
- After cleansing, prepare your skin with toner. Take out the mask and remove the film.
- Place the mask correctly on the face and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Take off the mask and pat gently until the remaining essence is fully absorbed.
- Finish with applying face cream.
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Arginine, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Trehalose, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3