Low irritation with 0.1% pure retinol
An irritation-reduced solution created with the optimal ratio of key ingredients for first-time retinol users just starting to notice the appearance of fine lines caused by dry skin. The perfect choice to prevent and correct early signs of aging before they set in.
Feel the benefits of Retinol without irritation.
(*Based on clinical trials- 30 subjects completed the test.)
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity
- Smooths skin texture
- Prevents acne & fades scarring
- First signs of aging, just emerging creases and wrinkles
- Noticing creases
- Skin aging
- Rough and dull skin
- Loss of skin firming
- Pure retinol (Vitamin A): Decreases wrinkles and fine lines
- Panthenol: Protects and moisturizes skin from external stimuli
- Adenosine: Skin cell activation. Improves elasticity and wrinkles
- Tocotrienol (Super Vitamin E): Reduces visible signs of aging and skin damage
How to use?
START SMALL AND SLOW!
After using essence or serum, pat a small amount using your ring finger. Apply evenly over the face, neck, and onto parts with wrinkle concerns.
Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
*Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
Frequency: use every other day at night
How to Use: After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply a small amount to areas of concern.
•e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
(Recommended amount : 0.1ml per section / 1 grain of rice)
Frequency: may apply everyday at night
How to use: After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences.
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Important: Be sure to use SPF while using the product.
Full list of ingredients: