The mask has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, can quickly relieve itching, redness and soothe irritated skin. Increases local immunity of the skin, thickens and reduces sensitivity, helps to maintain the required level of moisture in the cells of the epidermis, protects against dehydration and peeling.
- Propolis (560,000 ppm)
- Manuka honey (50,000 ppm)
- Chestnut honey (1,000 ppm)
- Rapeseed honey (50,000 ppm) is especially useful for dry and sensitive skin, accelerates cell regeneration, heals, relieves inflammation and irritation, improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Propanthenol stimulates the restoration of the integrity of the skin, relieves redness and irritation, and has a wound healing property.
- The Truecica complex improves skin firmness and elasticity, saturates the cells of the dermis with moisture. Forms a protective barrier that protects the skin from ultraviolet radiation and negative environmental factors.
Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive conditions. Exceptions are individual intolerance to honey products.
The wash-off mask has a gentle, viscous texture with real crushed chamomile and rose petals that help to further soothe and restore the skin.
How to use?
On cleansed skin, after using toner and serum, apply to the face and neck area and leave in for 5-10 minutes. Rise thoroughly.
Full list of ingredients:
Propolis Extract(56 %), Diglycerin, Honey Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Panthenol(1 %), Honey, Royal Jelly Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Rosa Centifolia Flower, Pollen Extract, Beeswax, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Malt Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Arginine, Carbomer, Water, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.