This hair care kit includes 2 basic hair care products based on 7 different herbal extracts and 20 different types of amino acids.
1. Herbalism Shampoo contains 7 different herbal extracts that strengthen the hair roots and prevent hair loss. The formula is free of silicones, so that the hair is not weighed down. In addition, it nourishes and gives the hair shine thanks to 20 different types of amino acids.
- 7 types of herbal extracts strengthen the hair roots
- Panthenol (provitamin B5) soothes the scalp
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) and Citric Acid (AHA) regulate sebum production and remove dead skin so that the scalp can breathe again
- Anti-hair loss effect
- 20 types of amino acids guarantee an ample supply of nutrients
- Silicone free
2. The Herbalism Treatment contains 7 types of herbal extracts and 20 types of amino acids that nourish damaged and frizzy hair. Its slightly chewy texture helps the nutrients soak into the hair quickly and leaves hair silky smooth, protects against the negative effects of running water and styling products. Natural vegetable oil (camellia oil, grape seed oil and argan oil) gives the hair natural shine and helps the hair to retain its suppleness.
- 7 types of herbal extracts strengthen hair
- 20 types of amino acids care for the hair and give it a silky shine
- Makes hair supple and healthy
- Intensive care for damaged and brittle hair
How to use this kit?
1. Thoroughly wet your hair with lukewarm water, apply an adequate amount of shampoo and gently massage it into your hair. Finally, rinse your hair. Repeat it one more time.
2. After shampoo and towel dry hair, apply the appropriate amount to hair, massage it evenly, and rinse it off with clean water.
Full list of ingredients:
Herbalism Shampoo - Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamide MEA, Capryl Hydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline , Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, Rehmannia Root Extract, Cornus Fruit Extract, Japonica Root Extract, Alisma Orientale Tuber Extract, Poria Cocos Scletorum Extract, Paeonia Suffructosa Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginia Leaf Extract, Salvia Leaf Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Peppermint Extract, Lavender Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Eucalyptus Leaf Extract, Soy Bean Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene , Linaleul, fragrance
Note: Cetearyl alcohol is a long-chain fatty alcohol, which is different from drying alcohols -- this type actually helps to hydrate and smooth the hair.
Herbalism Treatment - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamica Dimethylamine, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-7, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Camelia Japonica Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-hexandiol, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Lavender Flower Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline , Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-45V, Methylpropandiol, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Allantoin, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance