FRUDIA - DERIVED FROM FRUIT!
Green Grape Pore Control Serum balances out sebum production and helps to reduce the appearance of pores to ensure a smooth shine-free skin. Formulated with 81% Green Grape extract and Grape Seed Oil, this rich serum acts to reduce inflammation and supply skin with essential nutrients and microelements such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, flavonoids, tannins and chlorophyll. These work to firm up and nourish skin, boost the production of collagen, cleanse away dead skin cells, balance out oil production and clear out pore waste.
Green Grape Serum is a solution for skin suffering from excess sebum, dehydration and enlarged pores. It delivers a deep moisturizing effect to ensure a smooth and dewy-looking skin. Recommended for oily and combination skin. The product completed skin irritation test.
- The formula is based on grape extract. It contains a complex of polyphenolic compounds that provide a protective effect. Protects collagen and elastin fibers from destruction, and also neutralizes the damage from oxidative processes occurring on the surface of the skin. Reduces the negative effects of UV exposure.
- Green grapes contain a large amount of tannin. This substance effectively cleanses the pores and, thanks to its astringent properties, narrows them. In addition, grapes have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Vitamin E and vegetable oils soften and soothe the skin.
- Anisic acid acts as an antimicrobial agent. Destroys potentially dangerous microbes that provoke the development of acne, prevents the occurrence of foci of inflammation.
- Panthenol softens and moisturizes the skin, restores its firmness and elasticity. It restores the epidermal cover damaged as a result of intense exposure to ultraviolet radiation, accelerates the healing of injuries of various etiologies.
- Tomato extract containing lycopene effectively fights the manifestations of pigmentation, has an antioxidant effect, and brightens the skin.
Recommended for oily and combination skin prone to inflammation, enlarged pores, excessive shine.
How to use?
- Use it after toner.
- Apply appropriate amount on face, neck and neckline.
- Pat the product into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Full list of ingredients:
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (81%), Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isoceteth-25, Isoceteth-10, Trideceth-6, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tannic Acid, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.